View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 what is Video controllers 

hello
what is video controller and how does it work?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:48 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+video+cont ... it+work%3F

(I wouldn't normally do this - it may seem unwelcoming and too passive-aggressive. But "computerprj" is wasting people's time and spoiling the forum by failing to learn from previous conversations and feedback given privately. There is such a thing as a good question asked well. Here's my previous effort at explaining:

BigEd wrote:
There are certain "questions" which are impossible to answer because they are so poorly posed. "How does a car work?" might be an example. "Why are lions?" is another.

Here's the thing you really need to know: how to ask a question. It's really easy to post your thoughts on a forum like this, but if you hope to get any kind of useful answers or assistance, you need to put in some effort. There are many guides out there - just search for "how to ask a question" - but one I've seen many times is this one:
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-ques ... tml#before

Until you know how to ask the right questions, in the right places, and with the right preparation, you are not likely to get help and quite likely to get hostility.

Until that point, you are wasting other people's time and losing the goodwill which any new arrival has. This is not a good way to proceed. It will not help you to get what you want.

(The reason I'm straying from the usual approach of welcoming and helping a new arrival is that this particular poster is known and has a reputation already from other forums. I ask other forum members to please not waste their time with this thread: I will parry further replies until we either see a good question or take more drastic action.)

)

Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]