After the legalese you had to agree to but probably didn't read, the additional rules are pretty simple.
- We keep our forum clean for the benefit of all legitimate members who come to discuss microprocessors and microcontrollers. Spammers get thrown out on their heads.
- We don't tolerate profanity or other foul or abusive language, or porn.
- This is not the place to discuss celebrities, politics, religion, the World Cup, etc.. Such posts are subject to deletion. Even the "General discussions" area is for microprocessor- and microcontroller-related discussions which may either span several other categories or not be a very good fit for any of them.
- The forum owner reserves the right to change the rules at any time without prior announcement.
- Posts are considered public knowledge, belonging to the public domain. A banned user cannot ask for his posts to be deleted or modified.
- You have the right not to be offended.
- Rabbit trails, ie, topics wandering into subjects not introduced in the head post, will sometimes arise, which can be productive. Please be sensitive to whether the original poster likes the rabbit trail or not. (In some cases the original poster is the one who starts the rabbit trail.) If it goes more than a few posts, it is usually better to start another topic and link the two to each other.
- Learn and help others learn. Have a good time with your projects and enjoy the camaraderie of others who share the interest.
This post may be edited as the need arises.